Exercises that Can Promote Innovation in Your Workplace
Join the Nashville Institute for Faith & Work and FLO’s Troy Woolley at Adele’s on April 12 from 11:30a.m.—1 p.m. for a workshop on exercises that can promote innovation in your workplace. Tickets are $25 and include a full-course lunch and admission.
- Date: April 12 from 11:30 a.m.—1 p.m.
- Location: Adele’s (1210 McGavock St. Nashville, TN. 37203)
- Cost: Regular Admission—$25
Innovation is a key part of redemption, but the word itself often conjures up images of creative types in skinny jeans drawing diagrams of ideas on clear glass walls. But we all have creativity in our DNA, no matter what kind of jeans we wear. In this workshop, we’ll explore practical methods for idea generation and creative thinking that anyone can in any industry.
Future Lunch & Learns
Past Lunch & Learn Podcast Audios
- “Lunch & Learn: Social Media & Human Dignity” by Bob Hutchins
- “Lunch & Learn: Does Your Leadership Influence for Good?” by Amy Norton
- “Lunch & Learn: Managing Capital for the Flourishing of God’s Kingdom” by Joe Cook III, Ed White, Bruce Williams